XF Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posters on another forum seem to be suggesting that they have recieved 85 quid pens as a thank you from Jaguar for their order (recieved them even before delivery) Has anyone had one?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Not me, and my order must have been one of the first - September 2007

·
Registered
61 Posts
ordered my XF mid Feb. takijg delivery this Tuesday insted of 1st week in May-- Result !! got my xf pen delivered to neighbours house a week ago.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I spoke to Jaguar Customer Services this afternoon and they confirmed that everybody who has ordered/taken delivery of an XF will be receiving a Pen - even if you can't write. :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I paid a deposit for the one they were going to use as a demonstartor. and will probably pick it up in the next few days.

Do you think i should ask about a pen, or do you think they are for people that ordered their car ages ago ? or do you think it will come in the post afterwards. Feel a bit cheap asking the dealer when i go for it.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
My pen arrived this morning. An Azure coloured roller ball which is very nice to write with. The accompanying letter starts: Thank you for ordering your Jaguar XF , a car ....

·
Registered
770 Posts
Free pen from the MD of Jaguar and a cracking deal on the Car-Can,t be bad!!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Who is the letter signed by? if its the MD then its Mike O'Driscoll and I know him personally so I will be having a word :shock: However, if its the CEO then you have recieved a letter from someone who has actually recently died, Geoff Polites.

What was the deal on the car then :?:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Letter with pen not kept but sure it was MD Mike O Driscoll.
Deal on Car? Classified! :D

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
My order was placed in September last year and I received a pen with the compliments of Mike O'Driscol in February this year; and very nice to.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Asked my dealer if i would get one, he said no chance, only the first lot of people that ordered will be getting these.

Even worse, i did not get any champagne or flowers for the misses. Thought the dealer was a bit tight, as they did not give me any special price for my trade in either.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Today I recieved a package from Jaguar which contained a thank you letter from Geoff Cousins and a ring bound filofax style black booklet all about Jaguar and about its journey to where it is today and where it is going BUT still no pen!

I am having a drink with Mike O'Driscoll at the weekend. I will enquire

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts