XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on our conversations re AWD and other matters, I thought it would be nice to see how the XF and XJ stacked up against the other luxury cars in the land up above.

I'm posting it in all 3 segments, including compact luxury, because, my source categorized some direct XF competitors (E.G. Cadillac CTS) in the wrong class.

So here you go - the luxury market of Canada, for your viewing pleasure;

·
Registered
242 Posts
The management of Acura, Cadillac, Infinity and Lincoln must be pretty useless. I've never seen one in Europe. In fact, I can't even find a statistic to feature any of these makes... ;)

·
Administrator
22,463 Posts
Good try j33per but you will not bait baron95 because I am sure that he doesn't carry a brief for any of those, certainly not the U.S. makers :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
The XJ did well considering it was only on sale for about 6 months of 2010.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
j33per said:
The management of Acura, Cadillac, Infinity and Lincoln must be pretty useless. I've never seen one in Europe. In fact, I can't even find a statistic to feature any of these makes... ;)
Acura is not sold in Europe. Infinity is just starting (via UK).

Lincoln is US only.

Cadillac, Corvette used to be imported to the UK/Europe by a company that went bankrupt - so sales went down to zero in 2010. A new importer has been found, and sales will re-start around April/2011, along with the new Camaro.

As to the management being incompetent - I think it is a fair assessment except for Infinity, which (lately) has made the right moves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts