XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since buying my first XF in March 2008 I have not received a single copy of Jaguar's Magazine. I was wondering whether I am alone in this.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I've recieved......Correction, the wife has recieved (as the car is in her name) several of the mags, I believe they are quarterly. But to be honest you're not missing much!

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
You may have overlooked a page in the back of a "welcome" pack sent by Jaguar after you purchased the car. There is a reminder to tick the box if you wish to have the bi-annual magazine sent to you.
Below is the address that the request is sent to :)
As Benn says you have not missed much; Bond Street in print :!:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Peter. I didn't receive a welcoming pack with the first XF and I returned the form in the welcoming pack for the current car in April. I'll phone customer relations as it must have got lost somewhere.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I got the first one after I got the car and to be honest it was complete rubbish. Havent had one since but I have moved so maybe updating my address with the dealer wasnt enough. As part of my recent interest in buying a Porsche they have been sending me their equivalent, Christochorus, which is bi monthly and is actually a quality magazine that would be worth buying.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
craig said:
I got the first one after I got the car and to be honest it was complete rubbish. Havent had one since but I have moved so maybe updating my address with the dealer wasnt enough. As part of my recent interest in buying a Porsche they have been sending me their equivalent, Christochorus, which is bi monthly and is actually a quality magazine that would be worth buying.
Then I had better start looking at DB9's again !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts