XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
What a missed opportunity :roll: Is this an official Jaguar promo? looks like it was cobbled together by some undergrad in media studies who decided to use all the tools in the box at the expense of content.
Made my eyes hurt trying to view, and the stupid "music" track was so loud you couldn't hear the engine properly.

I do find the current media trend to use flash imagery very annoying, as it totally detracts from the product the authors are trying to promote.

Anyway well done Jaguar :D

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greybloke said:
What a missed opportunity :roll: Is this an official Jaguar promo? looks like it was cobbled together by some undergrad in media studies who decided to use all the tools in the box at the expense of content.
Made my eyes hurt trying to view, and the stupid "music" track was so loud you couldn't hear the engine properly.

I do find the current media trend to use flash imagery very annoying, as it totally detracts from the product the authors are trying to promote.

Anyway well done Jaguar :D
Greybloke,
I was going to say that maybe it's an age thing; then I noticed your excellent Avatar and realised it couldn't be. :lol:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Started to sound like my dad years ago :eek: and started to go Grey when I was 21. I do try to get with the kids, but you know, some things just get on your +its :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts