XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like it to me. I spotted this picture, slightly cropped, in this weeks edition of Autocar http://www.autocar.co.uk/and I have convinced myself, at least, that the XFR used for this Jaguar Press Picture, features a Botanical Green model.
I got really fed up with that Liquid Silver, I think that was the colour, that featured in all the pre-launch publicity of the XF and since my choice of colour doesn't feature strongly in our Poll, viewtopic.php?f=25&t=593 of favourite colours this development cheers me up no end :D
Please tell me I am right :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Pekem, looking at the photo, I think that this is Ultimate Black like the other pics of the XFR.

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SN08 TOM said:
Pekem, looking at the photo, I think that this is Ultimate Black like the other pics of the XFR.
You may be right?
Have you actually seen the picture in the magazine :?:
Botanical Green is a chameleon like colour and in some lights it does appear as Black.
However, and I know that allowances have to be made for the printing process, if the picture, as it appears in the magazine, is studied it does appear to have a green tint.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I asked one of my friends who works at Jaguar to ask his friend in the press office and it is ultimate black

1 - 4 of 4 Posts