XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just placed my order...

I want to say a huge thank you to everyone commenting in this Forum. The topics have been informative and helpful in helping me make my final decision (even if I haven't always agreed!)...

In the end I went for the Luxury model (due in some part to the cost) in Ebony/Warm Charcoal, Venus wheels, DAB, Premium Sound, Park Aid kit...

I truely cannot wait, what a fantastic vehicle - how jealous am I of your guys!!

·
Administrator
22,496 Posts
LuxVoyager said:
Just placed my order...

I want to say a huge thank you to everyone commenting in this Forum. The topics have been informative and helpful in helping me make my final decision (even if I haven't always agreed!)...

In the end I went for the Luxury model (due in some part to the cost) in Ebony/Warm Charcoal, Venus wheels, DAB, Premium Sound, Park Aid kit...

I truely cannot wait, what a fantastic vehicle - how jealous am I of your guys!!
Great decision and one you will never regret. Enjoy the torture of anticipation between now and October. I waited from September to March and would love to do it again :mrgreen:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks..

Actually I just got a new production date in September - might see it early!

Want to try and book a factory visit now, if anyone knows how to do this please let me know.

·
Administrator
22,496 Posts
LuxVoyager said:
Thanks..

Actually I just got a new production date in September - might see it early!

Want to try and book a factory visit now, if anyone knows how to do this please let me know.
First port of call is your Dealer. They can arrange it for you. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts