XF Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last my car is on it's way to the dealer! So excited. Managed to sell my old car yesterday too which is handy.

What should I be checking at the dealer based on everyone's experience so far?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Make sure you have got the right floor mats and that they are for a RHD car!

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
Just make sure that you have got the extras you really wanted. If like me you have an additional item that you did not order be prepared to accept it as a gift :shock:

·
Administrator
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys

One thing I will be checking is Active cruise control. I've ordered a diesel and despite all the information to the contrary the dealer is adamant that active cruise is available on the diesel- so I ordered it with just in case.

I'm not expecting it to be on there but its also listed on my order at the moment so will need to take off the extra cost.

·
Registered
8 Posts
When did you order it, I have done the factory tour and hoped to see mine being built but factory said I need to ask the dealer for my build number, but dealer said it will arive when the lo-loader turns up, not much help. :roll:

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
bazzvapour said:
When did you order it, I have done the factory tour and hoped to see mine being built but factory said I need to ask the dealer for my build number, but dealer said it will arive when the lo-loader turns up, not much help. :roll:
Just ask you dealer to ask Jaguar where the car is at present. Your cars progress through the factory is very carefully monitored and Jaguar will know exactly where it is but they will need to know the build number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts