XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi after 17 weeks I`m told I can collect it at 09:00Hrs 23/07/2008 (Tomorrow) and I have just sold my Audi 3.2 FSI S Line,now I have to find where I can get some chrome power side vents, if anyone knows please let me know, my dealer wants £280.00 :D :D :D :D

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
bazzvapour said:
Hi after 17 weeks I`m told I can collect it at 09:00Hrs 23/07/2008 (Tomorrow) and I have just sold my Audi 3.2 FSI S Line,now I have to find where I can get some chrome power side vents, if anyone knows please let me know, my dealer wants £280.00 :D :D :D :D
You might like to add your location in your profile and it's possible someone will point you in the right direction. For what it is worth, Stratstone did not charge me anything like that :)

·
Administrator
433 Posts
Congrats Bazzvapour.

Let us know what you think when you pick it up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well got it yesterday can`t stop going out in it,DAB radio best I have ever had, Over the past 9 years I have had most of the top of the range Audi`s / Mercs including A8`s and I must say this car puts them all to shame.
I was worried about the loss of Quattro and so ordered 19" wheels which I thought would improve road holding, I need not have bothered the cars high speed cornering is fantastic and body roll is non existant and unlike the Audi`s I wont have to visit my dentist to have fillings re - done every 6 months.
I am so pleased with this car its unbelivable.
When I stop joy riding in it I will post some pics.
All for now.
Bye :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
Excellent news bazzvapour,
Delighted to hear that you can rubbish the efforts of the Big Germans. Of course, we will still have the gainsayers no doubt, generally those that have not bought an XF :roll: Enjoy :D

·
Administrator
433 Posts
Congrats Bazzvapour

You won't be able to take the grin off your face for a week!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts