XF Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good old Duff Diff is now back a completly different car, quiet as a mouse and they have done other things ambiance light is fixed, they said the sat nav had been programmed wrong from the start which caused the problem (we will see) they also did the seat belt problem and adjusted my indicators which they said was too loud. Wed we talk goodwill gestures with Jaguar.

gary (should have waited and got a 58 plate only drove the car for 3 weeks)

·
Registered
618 Posts
In terms of goodwill I would work out how much the car has depreciated from when you got it to now and then divide that by the number of weeks you have had it. Take off the three weeks you have driven it for and claim the remainder

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
craig said:
In terms of goodwill I would work out how much the car has depreciated from when you got it to now and then divide that by the number of weeks you have had it. Take off the three weeks you have driven it for and claim the remainder
All very well, but before you say anything, just listen :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The ordeal is not yet over after 137 miles since the new diff was fitted it has to go back to the dealer on Sat because the diff is weeping oil onto the garage floor.

gary

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
craig said:
You are having some bad luck gary. Make sure they pay to clean your garage floor!

I would rather they paid for my fuel its about 50 miles round trip so say £10 a visit and I have made many visits. Just over 800 miles now and I still do not know how to work the wipers how the hell do you get intermitent they have a life of their own slow, fast off when it rains on when its dry?

gary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts