XF Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My order has only just been put in and I'm about to find out today how long it will take to get delivery. Just wondering what the average wait time is at the moment? I've heard that June is the current wait time in the UK.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Get mine on the 10/04/08 fingers crossed, have gone for midnight, with the cool blue jaguar light door sills, 2.7D - I simply cannot sleep! like xmas when I was 5

·
Administrator
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice - less than 2 Weeks to go Tommy.

I've seen a midnight and it looked great - too much cleaning work for me though.

Out of interest are the door sills a dealer fit option?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered mine on the 22nd March for July delivery

Seem like there are a limited amount of cars available

The door sills do look great: what's the total damage including fitting?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi dealer fit option, £438 inc VAT, but they look v moody!!! I ordered the sports pedals too, dunno why they looked cool, and I had ordered the chrome "blades" (air vents) but have cancelled that as I saw a picture of the midnight and it looks great with them being black and only the "ingot" in chrome, accents the front chrome twists v nice. Dove grey interior too with the burr walnut as its darker than the satin american thingy... BUT when I ordered they didnt have the "packs" so I dont have the mirror pack which is my only real dissapointment :evil:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ordered 15th March, delivery "late May or early June".
The dealer on my p/ex offered a rubbish price, basically he was forwarding the p/ex price on to the anticipated delivery time rather than today's value.
I did manage to haggle a bit more than his initial offer but not much.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Boy, did I luck out! I wanted a red SC with everything but adaptive cruise control. My dealer in Connecticut found one in Virginia, and I had it in a week.

dongee

·
Registered
374 Posts
^ That much is true. It was the dealers order that I took from them gleefully. I'd still go for the same paintwork, interior and wheels but I would add a couple of other options if I could do it all again.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yeah have to say they are very good. Dont think much to the rear camera though, its not really required with the rear sensors and just gives a distraction in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
craig said:
Yeah have to say they are very good. Dont think much to the rear camera though, its not really required with the rear sensors and just gives a distraction in my opinion.
The camera is very useful in busy car parks.

·
Registered
618 Posts
whys that vapour? what does it give you that decent rear sensors wouldnt give you on their own? (apart from the obvious picture)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts