XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
the continuing saga of Jag and InTouch maps. I've just been told by Jaguar Customers Services that Jaguar will no longer update maps. No explanation, just abandoned.
My XF was first registered May 2017 and is a MY 2018, so after only 3 years Jaguar have abandoned support for a major car function.

Anyone, any thoughts about this issue?

·
Administrator
22,476 Posts
Hi all,
the continuing saga of Jag and InTouch maps. I've just been told by Jaguar Customers Services that Jaguar will no longer update maps. No explanation, just abandoned.
My XF was first registered May 2017 and is a MY 2018, so after only 3 years Jaguar have abandoned support for a major car function.

Anyone, any thoughts about this issue?
You may find that a later version than the one you have is available if you speak to a dealer or the mapping publisher.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the latest & last update there is ..... you can only get updates from Jaguar via their PC or Mac app called "InControl Touch Map Updater". It is NOT the InTouch Control PRO system.

Look at: Jaguar

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the latest & last update there is ..... you can only get updates from Jaguar via their PC or Mac app called "InControl Touch Map Updater". It is NOT the InTouch Control PRO system.

Look at: Jaguar
My free map updates were no longer available after the 3y warranty expired. Have you tried setting up an account using the Map Updater app? I did this recently in order to update the maps on my MY2016 model. I had to pay £100 to the map company, NNG, for Europe and Russia. (One then finds that stingy Jaguar had provided an SD card that is too small to accommodate every country update, so my Turkey map is out-of-date...)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts