XF Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to have an unusual problem with not receiving traffic announcements over a period of time.

Now normally I listen to either the DAB radio or the iPod and recently noticed that I had stopped receiving the traffic announcements. I retuned to FM and lo and behold the TAs cut in at the regular slots from Radio Cambridgeshire. This is fine but I’m in Cornwall….no, no sorry I can’t resist a weak joke. :p

Anyway when I tune back to DAB I continue to receive the TAs, but they don’t seem as regular and, over a period of time, they stop completely. I tune back to FM, back come the TAs and I start the cycle again.

Now I confess I’ve not done a scientific measurement of the frequency of all this, but this is my perception. Certainly though, the TAs do tail off. It might be that my tuning to FM and back again to get TAs is pure coincidence. I just wondered it anyone has observed this issue or has a theory

·
Administrator
22,535 Posts
I would think that this is a question for the broadcasters, I suspect it is not a Jaguar technical question :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts