XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I appear to have quite a collection of dead flies & various debris on the inner side of all 3 front interior lights.
i do have a sun roof fitted & wonder if they are getting in somehow when it's open.
just wondered if anyone else has experienced this or any suggestions how to remove them, other that turning the car upside down & shaking them out ???

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also have an XF with a sunroof - and after 5000 miles there was a nice collection of small flies in the interior lights! The dealer removed these but since then, the interior light has a mind of its own - comes on briefly while driving along, for example. This will have to be fixed...

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
FGT said:
I also have an XF with a sunroof - and after 5000 miles there was a nice collection of small flies in the interior lights! The dealer removed these but since then, the interior light has a mind of its own - comes on briefly while driving along, for example. This will have to be fixed...
Hi FGT,
Welcome to the Forum :)
Frustrating isn't to have a niggle of that kind. Let's hope you can just run in to your dealer and he can apply a quick fix while you wait.
Please add a little detail about your car in the Profile section of the User Control Panel.
It would be good to see a picture of it if you have one, particulary because you do have the sunroof which is rarely seen open.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have spoken to my dealer & awaiting a call back, they have seen this on another vehicle with a sunroof & are of the opinion that there may be a seal or similar to fix it. .... watch this space.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts