XF Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am trying to make decisions about the interior combination of colours and I am wondering if any Ivory interior owners could post a picture of their interior for me to help.

1 - Ivory/Oyster with Rich Oak
2 - Ivory Oyster with Figured Ebony

(I have searched the forum, but the serch engine keeps coming back with "too many results to be displayed")

Thx in advance.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Try these for size :)

Ivory Oyster with Figured Ebony & utility mats as I have young kids

·
Registered
281 Posts
I too have Ivory with Figured Ebony and am really pleased with it. Was a bit concerned that the trim my look a bit 'tiger stripes' but it's fine and IMO looks very nice

·
Registered
51 Posts
i went with the Rich Oak in my car with ivory because Figured Ebony looked like burned wood to me and rich oak really present the woodiness :D

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
XF man - have you a pic?.....still not seen ivory/oyster/rich oak :cry:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Im not sure I like the Oyster colour of the upper dash, wheel etc. I would have liked ivory but would have wanted it with charcoal wheel, upper dash, doors, console etc.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well I went for the ivory / oyster / rich oak combination. But I'm still a 'father to be' so no pictures... yet.

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
wellington said:
Well I went for the ivory / oyster / rich oak combination. But I'm still a 'father to be' so no pictures... yet.
Great choice wellington
I think your car with the combination of Botanical Green and Ivory will be a stunning kerbside attraction :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts