XF Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talking to my dealer today regarding a new order from our workplace I asked about the apparently long ordering times. This is due to a big shutdown at the Factory over the summer for several weeks.
I thought it seemed long - but theres your answer

·
Registered
59 Posts
I work for Jaguar, we only have two weeks holiday. I ordered a new XF a week ago from the dealer and mine is due on 1st September. We are working full steam on the XF so if there is a wait then its more likely due to the demand in sales not extended hols.

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
Welcome indeed jagworker :)
My word, that is an introduction that will be hard to trump. I can't imagine that you will be allowed to just remain a onlooker :lol:
Please tell us which model, colour etc you chose :?:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the welcome Pekem. I ordered the basic 3.0 D Luxury in Ultimate Black. not much in the way of extras just the Bowers & Wilkins sound system. I had to have Walnut veneer though as I work in the Veneer shop. I also Chose the Charcoal trim.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Jagworker welcome! The XF is a great car. You will love your purchase and thumbs up for the walnut trim. Excellent choice!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Jagworker, WELCOME!
You guys in the factory must be so proud of the cars you are building. If you are buying an XF, clearly you are as enthusiatic as we are.
Good work :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for all your welcome's :D We are all very proud at Jaguar Cars and regarding the XF its the car that has pulled us through these difficult times and for that I thank each and everyone of you for your fantastic support :D I'm counting down the days to 1st Sept, like a kid waiting for santa to come :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Hi jagworker, and welcome to the forum, I hate to tell you that the anticipation gets a lot worse as the delivery day draws nearer, but well worth it ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome indeed! Much better info than via a dealer.
Car is fantastic as others have mentioned

1 - 11 of 11 Posts