XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry for being late, but last week Danish television interviewed Carsten Jeppesen at the Tour de France. He is "head of technical operations & commercial" at the Team Ineos Grenadier, and he is from Denmark. In the background there was actually an Ineos Grenadier with orange paint on the front and markings with a cross, like they use on crash test vehicles. So it seems, the car does exist. We talked about it a few days ago, when they showed a car with a funny windscreen wiper and no finished interior. I have a very bad photo from my TV screen to prove it:

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
I'm sorry for being late, but last week Danish television interviewed Carsten Jeppesen at the Tour de France. He is "head of technical operations & commercial" at the Team Ineos Grenadier, and he is from Denmark. In the background there was actually an Ineos Grenadier with orange paint on the front and markings with a cross, like they use on crash test vehicles. So it seems, the car does exist. We talked about it a few days ago, when they showed a car with a funny windscreen wiper and no finished interior. I have a very bad photo from my TV screen to prove it:

View attachment 50296
If that is a “bad”photograph I would be interested to see a good one 🤣

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On one of the mountain stages this week, I saw the Ineos Grenadier car parked casually along the road near the top of a mountain. It was very visible with no houses, trees or cars nearby, and only few spectators.

Today I also saw the electric Skoda Enyaq iV official Tour de France director's car leading the time trial. I heard about it some days ago, but I haven't seen it in the race.
Skoda Enyaq iV Tour de France

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
On one of the mountain stages this week, I saw the Ineos Grenadier car parked casually along the road near the top of a mountain. It was very visible with no houses, trees or cars nearby, and only few spectators.

Today I also saw the electric Skoda Enyaq iV official Tour de France director's car leading the time trial. I heard about it some days ago, but I haven't seen it in the race.
Skoda Enyaq iV Tour de France
Great car, a real game changer. I would be happy to trade my Kona for one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts