XF Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :D

Looking over the internet just now and thought I would share the way in which the great man himself sums up the Jaguar XF...Over to you Mr Ian Cullum "

"The XF is a stage in a personal journey for me. It has always been my career goal to return Jaguar to its rightful place as leader in automotive design. Cars like the original XJ6 left a lasting legacy and my ambition has been to create something as seminal. The XF is that car.

Ian Callum, Design Director

·
Registered
171 Posts
I love it. I love how it makes everything around it look like a eurobox! I love how it turns heads, I love how it makes me smile...and that's before I've even opened at door and got in it :D

·
Registered
570 Posts
ooooh you're living dangerously......

Our Moderator Pekem has said "Jaguar staff names must not be published"; I wonder when he'll come along and edit your post ;)

·
Registered
618 Posts
JACKAROO said:
"The XF is a stage in a personal journey for me. It has always been my career goal to return Jaguar to its rightful place as leader in automotive design. Cars like the original XJ6 left a lasting legacy and my ambition has been to create something as seminal. The XF is that car.

Ian Callum, Design Director
As long as that doesnt mean they are producing a series 5 XF in 2049 then thats fine by me :lol: Jaguar need to keep moving.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't see why he would edit post, not as if he will be in trouble for slander, we are saying he has done good things regarding the XF :D

·
Registered
570 Posts
I know it was a positive and I see absolutely no problem with your post, I guess my poor joke was regarding posts being edited (the moderator's job). The point I tried to make, albeit obliquely, is that some names are in the public domain. I believe a Public Relations Manager's Name is also in the public domain and I was trying to understand the forum's rules and elicit a response from Pekem.

I am very sorry if you thought I was complaining at you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts