XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a delivery date of the 24/09 hopeing to pick it up on the 29/09. It's the 2.7d premium in radiance red with 19inch carelia alloys, blind spot monitor, front parking aid with rear camera, and bi-xenon headlamps. Champagne and truffle interior. :D

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
You must be strong and keep taking the tablets. :D :D
It will be an horrendous wait but in the end it will be worth it and you will understand better why everyone is in love with their XF :)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
OOooh Sorry to rub it in, but mines ready for me for next thursday 8 days!! Time hasn't dragged in the slightest :shock:

I must admit, I will never order a car so far in advance again, what absolute agony! Hence I've been lurking around the XF forums and this lot dont help in here rubbing it in every 5 mins, gits :evil:

Anyway, it'll soon came around, then we'll both be true members of the XF fraternity :D

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
zx10ben said:
OOooh Sorry to rub it in, but mines ready for me for next thursday 8 days!! Time hasn't dragged in the slightest :shock:

I must admit, I will never order a car so far in advance again, what absolute agony! Hence I've been lurking around the XF forums and this lot dont help in here rubbing it in every 5 mins, gits :evil:

Anyway, it'll soon came around, then we'll both be true members of the XF fraternity :D
Just thought I would remind you that your car will not be available yet for another 6 days, thats nearly a whole week :lol: :twisted:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
pekem said:
Just though I would remind you that your car will not be available yet for another 6 days, thats nearly a whole week :lol: :twisted:

Not even going to rise to that one Pekem................. :|

1 - 5 of 5 Posts