XF Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but... I will be getting one in a few months time. Haven't decided on colour yet, but have said it will be a 3.0 diesel prem. lux. with Barley/Truffle interior. If anyone has any suggestions on colour, please reply. I am interested in Radiance, but am not quite sure.

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
SN08 TOM said:
but... I will be getting one in a few months time. Haven't decided on colour yet, but have said it will be a 3.0 diesel prem. lux. with Barley/Truffle interior. If anyone has any suggestions on colour, please reply. I am interested in Radiance, but am not quite sure.
Is Radiance an option still :?: I thought I read somewhere that it had been replaced.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is being replaced in Mid 2009, by Claret Red which isn't much different to Radiance in the brochure and I can still order it at my dealership.

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
Well I did have a red car and I liked it.
But, I am now bound to say, as I have just done to XFAndy, join me, one other member and Jaguar and choose Botanical Green
Read about the latest colour trends here:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=638

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
By the way, you didn't say why you don't now have an XF
Stolen, crashed, perish the thought, repossesed, or can't remember where you left it :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sold it as I wanted the new XF with the better 3.0 litre diesel engine. Oh and congratulations on your 1000th post!

·
Registered
294 Posts
If you don't mind my asking, how much is the step up to the 3 litre diesel costing you?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
SN08 TOM said:
Radiance will be discontinued later in the year and replaced by Claret. Might affect the residuals

·
Registered
294 Posts
A HUGE ouch, to the point where I can't understand the economics at all. I know that there's always more to it than that, of course, but that does seem to be many quids/euros/bahts/dollars on a vanity trip. No offence intended. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts