XF Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my 2016 XF Portfolio yesterday and it came with no floor mats for both the front and the rear (very annoying).

Being a newbie XF owner please could i have any suggestions as to where i could find proper fitting ie over the plastic floor locating lugs mats x 4.

I dare not yet try my local main JLF dealership parts dept as i might blink at what they cost from them directly.

Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
I own a xf 2.2 prestige that had no mates as well. Take a look on amazon as I got some for £30 with delivery. Hope this helps out.
Steve xf

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just picked up my 2016 XF Portfolio yesterday and it came with no floor mats for both the front and the rear (very annoying).

Being a newbie XF owner please could i have any suggestions as to where i could find proper fitting ie over the plastic floor locating lugs mats x 4.

I dare not yet try my local main JLF dealership parts dept as i might blink at what they cost from them directly.

Thank you
Try www.driverscarmat.com just got a new mate for my driver's side. Perfect match for the old one, securing holes and all. Alan

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got a good quality set off amazon, cream coloured to match my interior. No securing holes but xf fit and heavy enough not to move around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts