XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After four and a half months, I have sold my XF.

There were lots of things I didn't like about the car, but I am not going into them as it is very much a personal thing.

After four Jags I am returning to BMW.

Best of luck to all of you. :)

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
Sorry to hear you have parted with your XF :(
Looking back at what you said in an earlier post it looks as if you have been rumbled :lol:

XFCAT said:
pekem said:
Wow, that will have made a few of us jealous :shock: How can you afford it :?:
New X Type AWD in May 2004 - sold in June 2005 for new S-Type V6 SE. S-Type sold in February 2007 for new X Type AWD. Sept 2008 new XF.

How do I afford it? Easy! Someone else pays the bills!! Rule number one: never use your own money.
Quite like the sound of a diesel XK. ;)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had to get out now as when the new 3.0D XF is available (and is common knowledge) prices of the 2.7D will take a real hit. That is if Jaguar is still in business by then. ;) ;)

Bye.

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
XFCAT said:
Had to get out now as when the new 3.0D XF is available (and is common knowledge) prices of the 2.7D will take a real hit. That is if Jaguar is still in business by then. ;) ;)

Bye.
Why would you care; it was not your money :!:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
XFCAT said:

Bye.
Good idea........I'm selling my Car now because when those electric cars come out (or become common knowledge) all those fuel burners will take a nosedive!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts