XF Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my Jaguar on the 13th January and since then it has been a constant source of concern.

The car works perfectly, everything does what it is supposed to do, it drives like a dream, nothing has fallen off and it looks great.

What the heck is going on?

I am contemplating setting up a website http://www.ihavenofriendsandneedtobenoticed.com to state all of the reasons why I am not happy. Where were my promised hours of fun reading the Daily Telegraph in the waiting room. Where is my promised "Argument Sketch" where I go back and forth with truculent staff and disinterested technicians.

Overall I am not a happy chappy. I bought the XF with hopes and dreams and it has smashed them all to smithereens. Even my kids have started to think I am cool and that is the nail in the coffin. Even the "Rover" driving hat I bought doesn't make any difference.
One friend of my daughter even shouted "Wow an Aston Martin".... how disheartening.

So there you are, if you are a budding Victor Meldrew like me give this monstrosity a wide berth and go back to your gardening.

·
Administrator
22,496 Posts
I think you are being unnecessarily harsh in your judgement. You may be a contemporary of my good friend Victor Meldrew and you are certainly just as impatient as him :roll:
I don't beleeeeeve it; you have only had the damn thing for just over 5 months and you expect everything to go the way you were told. Get a grip man, the car is designed to last for years and you want it to start falling apart straightaway.
Just be patient for a year or so more and let the thing settle down; then start complaining if it is still holding together. In the meantime; live with it :lol:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I can't find a good reason to visit my dealer and chat up their gorgeous receptionist! Most frustrating.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts