XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if so inclined, how would one rob a bank using an XF?

Q prompted by the lack of BANKS under POIs - even my £150 Sony Nuvi listed banks under POIs. Am I missing something here?

Situation prompted by need to find cash machine tonight in unfamiliar area, eventually found one by searching for petrol stations, but the lack of banks does appear odd.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The lack of bank POI is due to the reputation of the Mk2 being used by gangster types back in the day.

All part of the New Jaguar.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes as I'm a "Teuchter" (is a Scottish term similar to Country Bumpkin or Farm worker)from the east coast of Scotland, seeing a Title "How to Rob a bank with your XF" written by a person from Glasgow (West Coastie), doesn't seem strange to anyone after all it's normal..maybe a few Pawn brokers shops, football shop outlets (Rangers/Celtic), or Job Centres. POI's as well ?? :lol: .ha ha ha ;)

But yes all joking aside I agree maybe a thought for the egg heads at Jaguar to think about fore the future... as having a Satnav that is updateable would be an advantage, and I don't mean buying small improvements on overly priced update discs at £150 every year, that's redidulous, as it's not very user friendly & and has been a source of many a discussion when I use it, like when I went to collect the girlfriend from her work in Irvine, and from Glasgow it directed me through Stewarton and other small villiages instead of staying on the Dual Carriageway, needless to say it opens up new possibilities to tourisum and seeing more of this lovely country that we live in and would obviously miss zipping past at 70mph on the major routes.

Best regards Rod :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts