• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching the Jay Leno video I noticed he said "you can sell an old guy a young man's car but not the other way around".

Be interesting to see the average age of the XF owner.

·
Administrator
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm 31 and pushing 32.

I'd guess that 40 and below would still be classed as young in this segment. When you have 2 kids to fit in the back it's a lot more difficult to find something you like.

·
Registered
10 Posts
They say you can't sell an old man's car to a young man, but you can sell a young man's car to an old man. How true. I'm 61.

dongee

·
Registered
294 Posts
By the time its delivered I'll be 66 - so its a kind of reward for surviving for two-thirds of a century! :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
will i think to afford such a car you would be around 30 but what the hick i'm 25 going 26 and i'm planning to put my order for one in the next 3 month, just after my wedding

·
Administrator
22,448 Posts
XF Man said:
will i think to afford such a car you would be around 30 but what the hick i'm 25 going 26 and i'm planning to put my order for one in the next 3 month, just after my wedding
Start off as you intend to carry on; put the order in before your wedding ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was 57 yesterday and I get my XF tomorrow (23/07/2008) most people think I`m about 40 - whats funny thou is most of the people work for my company, I wonder why that is ? :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.