XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read the manual and I cannot get the satnav to display points of interest on the map. The only time it has done it was when I was running out of fuel and it put up the nearest petrol stations.

The satnav in my previous Porsche was brilliant and displayed all manner of POI's.

I am sure that the satnav in the XF is capable of displaying POI's but I simply cannot get it to do so. Any ideas?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Anyone?

The Nav part of the manual states:

"Note: The POI button will not be active if the
zoom level is below 1 km (½ mile)."

If I set the zoom level to 1 mile I still don't get any POI's! The manual also shows a POI button that should appear at the bottom of the screen. I've never seen this button!

·
Administrator
22,509 Posts
Roma said:
Bump. Anyone?

The Nav part of the manual states:

"Note: The POI button will not be active if the
zoom level is below 1 km (½ mile)."

If I set the zoom level to 1 mile I still don't get any POI's! The manual also shows a POI button that should appear at the bottom of the screen. I've never seen this button!
Roma,
Why not put this issue to Service
http://www.xfforum.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=37
He can and will talk to the technical people at Jaguar. I did try setting mine after your first post but because I was unable to achieve anthing I just gave up and forgot it :)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I failed too. Perhaps you need an active route to see them.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ VG: i've tried with and without an active route. I must be doing something fundamentally wrong.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I use the voice option and the commands are along the likes of Navigation Restaurant, Navigation fuel station etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts