XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody just introducing myself, i have just acquired a lovely XF portfolio 3.0 diesel late 2010, sold my 2003 STR as needs must and mileage costs for the next few years, i have had her a week now so still getting used to the vast difference in spec, much more advanced than the STR but obviously not as demanding to drive, i am finding the ease around town at slower speeds much more refined and so much easier to park in tight spots with the very light steering compared to the "R" i have tried today to use the "dynamic" mode but it is not lighting up so I'm guessing its not working? or is there a sequence to go through in system settings/vehicle setting to enable this mode of drive?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi Dave, welcome to the fourums. I rarely (If ever) use the Dynamic button (we are talking about the button with the flag icon...right?) so can't help.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Perhaps you'll have to hold it pressed for a few seconds. I seem to remember, that if you want to disable the ESC, you must press the button for ten seconds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts