XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Dr Morbius, i came here in search for an answer to a question i have, but as of yet i cant seem to post questions in the right spot as yet, or do i have to be a premium member ?

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm guessing that you tried to post in the technical forum, where there is a posting restriction. In the technical forum sidebar it says only regular posters AND folk who have posted an introduction can post in there. Whilst you've posted an introduction, I'm guessing the forum requires you to make other posts elsewhere before it lets you in. Seems a crazy situation to me, but I'm guessing there was a good reason for it at the time. Unfortunately I've found no mention of how many posts constitutes a 'regular' poster.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh well, then i give up, and i will try and seek the answer i need else where , if i had brought a car i would have things to post, but as im trying to find out just one thing, so to help me buy my first xf.
Silly me to think a newbi would get help here with out first having to post half my soul first.
And a huge thank you for being the only one to answer.

Happy motoring XF style :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Please don't give up. Hover over my name to the left of this post, you should see a link to send me a 'Message'. Let me have your question and I'll post it in the technical forum for you. Seems crazy I know, but at least you'll get heard. :giggle:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts