XF Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks Driving Audis for last 15yrs, time for a change just ordered 2.2 lux 19"s sunroof,spoiler, after 2 yrs in an a5 sportback s line, no option for anything bar a spoiler, any and all suggestions or help greatly appreciated:D

S

·
0 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum....19" rimms...at last some whose prepared to spec a decent set of wheels:D....I love sun roofs but from my experience they always end up creeking...and sadly if you search the forum you`ll discover the XF sunroof is no different:(....However I`am prepared to eat humble pie if a few owners who`v specced the sunroof come along and tell me I`am talking boll*cks.....again:???:

edit....side skirts for the XF=aero pack...it`s a dealer fit option(accessory) but is standard on the 3.0s models.....As for aftermarket non Jaguar skirts...umm I seem to recall seeing a few posts about a firm called Ademash

C

·
0 Posts
I had one on my first XF in the month before it went back. It never made a sound, although I certainly would not spec one these days with aircon.

Your titel says sideskirts - Had them fited on my recently delivered 'classic' model. They really set if off well and look awesome. I'm sure they must be available as a dealer fit accessory.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, we'll soon find out how it stands up i cover 60k miles/yr..live in west ireland 363 days of rain a year!! i may buy a hat! would love to get part number(s) for sideskirts, unfortunatley v little available in Ireland..thanks again for help

S

·
0 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
The side skirts are readily available as an after market accessory from any Jaguar dealer (and probably available from independent garages/body shops as well). They will come un-painted so will need the plasticiser, dust coat of primer, main colour coat and lacquer.

From memory £200 for the pair when I bought a spare set and £70 to have them painted in Ultimate Black Xirallic by a local bodyshop.

Will be worth shopping around though as prices vary and I was quoted a lot more from some 'main stealers' :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats great will get snoopin so...brother has a bodyshop so for once im thankful that he owes me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts