XF Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening, newbie here.

I’m looking at purchasing a Jag XF S Premium Luxury. I found one I fell in love with but unfortunately it has since sold. It had a few features I’ve not seen on any other and I’m wondering if anyone can help with identifying whether it is standard or aftermarket. Makes the car look so much better in my opinion.

1) I’m assuming this is the face lift model. I’ve read it’s 2011 onwards. Is that correct?

2) are the wheels standard jag wheels or are they aftermarket with a jag badge added?

3) does the “S” badge come as standard on the front bumper and interior dash or has this been added? I know they are on the back.

4) has this car been fitted with an aftermarket bodykit? Appears to have front splitter and rear diffuser. If so does anyone know where it might have been purchased from or the name/style of

5) is the quad exhaust system aftermarket?

6) finally, apparently the red brake callipers are XFR ones, again has the “S” badge on them. Bought like that or added?

many thanks in advance

·
Registered
6 Posts
View attachment 50843 View attachment 50844 View attachment 50845 View attachment 50846 View attachment 50847 View attachment 50848 Good evening, newbie here.

I’m looking at purchasing a Jag XF S Premium Luxury. I found one I fell in love with but unfortunately it has since sold. It had a few features I’ve not seen on any other and I’m wondering if anyone can help with identifying whether it is standard or aftermarket. Makes the car look so much better in my opinion.

1) I’m assuming this is the face lift model. I’ve read it’s 2011 onwards. Is that correct?

2) are the wheels standard jag wheels or are they aftermarket with a jag badge added?

3) does the “S” badge come as standard on the front bumper and interior dash or has this been added? I know they are on the back.

4) has this car been fitted with an aftermarket bodykit? Appears to have front splitter and rear diffuser. If so does anyone know where it might have been purchased from or the name/style of

6) finally, apparently the red brake callipers are XFR ones, again has the “S” badge on them. Bought like that or added?

many thanks in advance
Hi mate most of that on the above car has been added calipers just painted with stickers. Same as interior s badge someone just gone badge mad lol. Not sure on the wheels I've only owned my xfs fee weeks but I hunted for the right one. Mine I got now came up 2010 preface xfs 275bhp with alot of spec and aero body kit which is side skirts bigger bumpers 20 inch wheels plus it had to be white lol

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
yes

std jag wheels although taken fom 2016+ models

believe that on facelift 2011-2013 s badge is std only on the back. then jag started to add it on the front as well. all the rest is aftermarket

front diffuser is aftermarket (non jag), plenty of these on ebay/amazon. rear diffuser could be specced when purchased or added later

quad exhaust as well as whole exhaust (i would think) looks like done in spires tunning. known and respected garage. them exhaust pipes style is the same as in xfr/xfrs model

doesn't have to be from xfr, big brakes where installed on V6 engines as well, so pretty common. don't know if they could be specced on lower engines. think jag started painting calipers red from 2014 onwards, as option or as standard on particular models. easy diy job as well.

check my xf in signature (gone now😭), 3.0ds, all std from factory - body kit, big brakes (prev owner painted calipers black), 20 inch alloys, no s badge in front. if you want will try to dig out more pics.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi mate most of that on the above car has been added calipers just painted with stickers. Same as interior s badge someone just gone badge mad lol. Not sure on the wheels I've only owned my xfs fee weeks but I hunted for the right one. Mine I got now came up 2010 preface xfs 275bhp with alot of spec and aero body kit which is side skirts bigger bumpers 20 inch wheels plus it had to be white lol View attachment 50849 View attachment 50850 View attachment 50851 View attachment 50852
Hi mate most of that on the above car has been added calipers just painted with stickers. Same as interior s badge someone just gone badge mad lol. Not sure on the wheels I've only owned my xfs fee weeks but I hunted for the right one. Mine I got now came up 2010 preface xfs 275bhp with alot of spec and aero body kit which is side skirts bigger bumpers 20 inch wheels plus it had to be white lol View attachment 50849 View attachment 50850 View attachment 50851 View attachment 50852
Thanks for your advice mate, lovely car by the way!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes

std jag wheels although taken fom 2016+ models

believe that on facelift 2011-2013 s badge is std only on the back. then jag started to add it on the front as well. all the rest is aftermarket

front diffuser is aftermarket (non jag), plenty of these on ebay/amazon. rear diffuser could be specced when purchased or added later

quad exhaust as well as whole exhaust (i would think) looks like done in spires tunning. known and respected garage. them exhaust pipes style is the same as in xfr/xfrs model

doesn't have to be from xfr, big brakes where installed on V6 engines as well, so pretty common. don't know if they could be specced on lower engines. think jag started painting calipers red from 2014 onwards, as option or as standard on particular models. easy diy job as well.

check my xf in signature (gone now😭), 3.0ds, all std from factory - body kit, big brakes (prev owner painted calipers black), 20 inch alloys, no s badge in front. if you want will try to dig out more pics.
That's brilliant, thank you! Gives me some idea of what to look for. Id love to see some pics please. Cant seem to see the one(s) in your signature?

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
That's brilliant, thank you! Gives me some idea of what to look for. Id love to see some pics please. Cant seem to see the one(s) in your signature?
hmmm, maybe it has something to do with your permissions as newbie...

unfortunately its all i found (dont know where's the rest!), so not much to see really...first two are from the day i brought it in, last two from the day i sold it :( (painted alloys to dark grey last year)....

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Grille Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts