I’m looking at purchasing a Jag XF S Premium Luxury. I found one I fell in love with but unfortunately it has since sold. It had a few features I’ve not seen on any other and I’m wondering if anyone can help with identifying whether it is standard or aftermarket. Makes the car look so much better in my opinion.
1) I’m assuming this is the face lift model. I’ve read it’s 2011 onwards. Is that correct?
2) are the wheels standard jag wheels or are they aftermarket with a jag badge added?
3) does the “S” badge come as standard on the front bumper and interior dash or has this been added? I know they are on the back.
4) has this car been fitted with an aftermarket bodykit? Appears to have front splitter and rear diffuser. If so does anyone know where it might have been purchased from or the name/style of
5) is the quad exhaust system aftermarket?
6) finally, apparently the red brake callipers are XFR ones, again has the “S” badge on them. Bought like that or added?
many thanks in advance