XF Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking through the 'have you seen another XF' thread, it seems as if our esteemed Moderator, Pekem, has spotted cars all over England. He must have done an incredible mileage in search of the elusive 'Cats'.

As I have only ever seen one Botanical Green XF I had assumed it was Pekem, but was wearing a dress so guess not. However given the rarity of the 'Botanical Green' version of the species I reckon if anybody spots one we should log it as a ' Pekem' Sighting'.

Any takers? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
andrewll said:
Looking through the 'have you seen another XF' thread, it seems as if our esteemed Moderator, Pekem, has spotted cars all over England. He must have done an incredible mileage in search of the elusive 'Cats'.

As I have only ever seen one Botanical Green XF I had assumed it was Pekem, but was wearing a dress so guess not. H :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe it was Pekem in a clever disguise! If she/him/it was smoking a pipe that would be a give away. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
andrewll said:

As I have only ever seen one Botanical Green XF I had assumed it was Pekem, but was wearing a dress so guess not. However given the rarity of the 'Botanical Green' version of the species I reckon if anybody spots one we should log it as a ' Pekem' Sighting'.

Any takers? :lol: :lol: :lol:
They seek him here, they seek him there, that infernal Botanical Pimpernel*
Never mind me; I was looking for you yesterday :!:
Scoured North Oxfordshire. Middleton Cheney, Banbury, Chipping Warden, Sulgrave, on and on but not one XF did I see :!:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pekem said:
andrewll said:
Scoured North Oxfordshire. Middleton Cheney, Banbury, Chipping Warden, Sulgrave, on and on but not one XF did I see :!:
I was out and about yesterday afternoon - did around 100 miles in the Banbury area, so you were not too far away from my home ground on your travels.

You certainly do get about Pekem. Are you a 'Same Day Courier' in your spare time?

Have a great weekend. :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hubby daily scours the M3/A34/M4 route from Southampton, through Swindon to Bristol... has seen about 3 XF's and only one was Botanical - but was too far away to see if Male or Female....certainly couldnt confirm if our Pekem :!:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I travel mainly in Oxfordshire and have never seen him either. I feel he needs to make himself more conspicuous and have a couple of ideas.

1. He could arrange for a couple of white stripes to be stuck to his bonnet this would certainly signel him out, although he would also have to wear a baseball cap the wrong way round.

2. He needs to have a large sticker at the top of his windscreen saying PEKEM with MODERATOR on the passenger side.

if either of these brilliant ideas were adopted there would be posting of sightins all over the place. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Am I the only one on line this morning, or is everyone out trying to track down Pekem :lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
You are not alone SN08 TOM.
But, living in Brussels, I am a bit far away to participate in Pekem tracking :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Zortech said:
But, living in Brussels, I am a bit far away to participate in Pekem tracking :D :D :D
Don't you believe it :D
We seek him here you seek him there in his botanical green car !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts