XF Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
22,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
****************Happy Birthday to My Jaguar XF****************

Yes, Happy birthday to my Jaguar XF 2.7 PL Botanical Green.
My car is now a little over 1 year old and we have travelled nearly 13000 miles and loved every one of them. :)
Have toured the West Country, Somerset, loved Yeovil, Devon and Cornwall. Up the Cairngorm mountain in Scotland, but not in the XF, and the across the sea to Skye.
And there is a journey for the sportier driver. Travel from Inverness to the Kyle of Lochalsh and your desire for open twisty roads becomes a reality; but you need to watch out for the half million pound sports cars flexing their muscles :lol:
Celebrate your cars birthday here and tell us a little about your experience with a great car :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
You're the first person I've heard who "loves Yeovil" - sorry, but I live and work within twenty miles of there and it is definately not a loved place!

Perhaps that XF of yours has a rose-tinted windscreen ;)

·
Administrator
22,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
twosheds said:
You're the first person I've heard who "loves Yeovil" - sorry, but I live and work within twenty miles of there and it is definately not a loved place!

Perhaps that XF of yours has a rose-tinted windscreen ;)
I said "loved" not loves :!:
However, I still think it is a little gem in that part of the world. Maybe, familiarity really does breed contempt :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
my cars birthday is the 23rd of this month and we are celebrating with its first service. my year was spent in the car doing just under 6000 miles. for my daughters wedding in somerset, my son's passing out parade for the fleet air arm in plymouth, and a round trip to marbella, and unfotunately for one sad occasion in surrey. the car performed as expected. and i'm looking forward to the next years motoring which includes a round trip to porec, croatia :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Happy birthday to pekem blissfully happy XF.
May it give you a lot more nice journey.
:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Pekem, Happy Birthday to your XF....Hope you've bought something special for her ;)

My XF was a year old on the 1st of March, bought the new pedals and some proper cleaning kit. She is booked in for a service on the 5th of March also.

·
Administrator
22,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Liquidsilver said:
Pekem, Happy Birthday to your XF....Hope you've bought something special for her ;)

My XF was a year old on the 1st of March, bought the new pedals and some proper cleaning kit. She is booked in for a service on the 5th of March also.
Yes I did, £210 it cost me; a little trinket for the windscreen :lol: :lol:
Anyone else celebrating in the same way :?:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Sorry Peter,must edit my post . Pekham . All the joys of being a butcher. :oops:

·
Administrator
22,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Liquidsilver said:

Anyone else splashed out on a birthday present for their "one year old" :?: :lol:

G

·
Hi Pekem my rad red is 0ne year having first service and yes i bought her a present shiny pedals wooo better than black rubber, spoiler next i think.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts