XF Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer phoned today to say that they have changed a turbo on my car and all the tests so far look good. They will call tomorrow to confirm, but it looks like I will get my car back for the weekend. Good job as the SV8 needs more fuel again!!

I know my car has been off the road for a good portion of time since I got it, but I still love the car and have just put it down to one of those failures that does happen occasionally with a complicated piece of kit like the XF. Also, I can't fault the dealer service, especially for providing me with a nice car to drive around in while mine is off the road and keeping me informed of what was happening.

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
AndyB said:
The dealer phoned today to say that they have changed a turbo on my car and all the tests so far look good. They will call tomorrow to confirm, but it looks like I will get my car back for the weekend. Good job as the SV8 needs more fuel again!!

I know my car has been off the road for a good portion of time since I got it, but I still love the car and have just put it down to one of those failures that does happen occasionally with a complicated piece of kit like the XF. Also, I can't fault the dealer service, especially for providing me with a nice car to drive around in while mine is off the road and keeping me informed of what was happening.
Good news Andy; fingers crossed :)
According to 20,000 others you could be a lot worse off ;)
More:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=935

1 - 2 of 2 Posts