XF Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very pleased to receive a phone call from JLR customer service inviting me to a XF R track day at Gaydon 28th September.Should be an interesting day according to form as one previous participant told me that driving an XFR at 177 MPH was fun! Anyone else going? May have to get the checkbook out again.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi hydrajaws, I may see you there as around 25 or so of the members of Xfforum.com have organised a track day on the 28th perhaps we should have a race between members of xfforum.co.uk and xfforum.com :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
102 Posts
xfphillips said:
I'm very envious! :D I have yet to recieve this phone call. Maybe they don't have my number? ;)

A forum track day sounds fun... ;) :lol:
All it needs is someone to contact Jaguar and organise it, I will see if I can find out from the organiser of the track day I am going to the nest contact at Jaguar and I will pm pekem with the info (or should I send it to someone else?), then all you need is a willing volunteer to organise the day for those on this forum.

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
xfphillips said:
I'm very envious! :D I have yet to recieve this phone call. Maybe they don't have my number? ;)

A forum track day sounds fun... ;) :lol:
Your best course is to ask your dealer to arrange a place for you. :)
It is the case that Jaguar have regular track days and are given over mainly to dealers in order to assist them to sell the cars.
Marketing will invite a number of people or groups but plainly the sales people will get the lions share of slots.
For more information go here:
http://www.jaguar.com/gb/en/#/track_experience/

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was informed by the sales manager at my dealer that Jaguar charge them around £220 for each customer if they ask for a places on these track days.I got the message loud and clear and contacted JLR marketing myself and their response was to invite me.

·
Registered
102 Posts
As I said previously there are 25 of us going as an organised group from XFFORUM.com, I am sure if there is enough interest on this forum Jaguar would sort something out for you all; you just need someone to take the lead.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Anyone? No? :lol:
iceman said:
As I said previously there are 25 of us going as an organised group from XFFORUM.com, I am sure if there is enough interest on this forum Jaguar would sort something out for you all; you just need someone to take the lead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts