XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nearly 4 weeks apart, never mind just 5 days and we will be together again, this is worse than having to wait for delivery.

I now know what I am missing.

By the way this was the first outing before I had to surrender frosty to 4 weeks confined to a dark dingy dusty garage.

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
L1RHO said:
Nearly 4 weeks apart, never mind just 5 days and we will be together again, this is worse than having to wait for delivery.

I now know what I am missing.

By the way this was the first outing before I had to surrender frosty to 4 weeks confined to a dark dingy dusty garage.
You don't say why you have abandoned your beautiful car to such a place. Your behaviour suggests wanton disregard and if I knew where it was I would take it into care
;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pekem said:
L1RHO said:

I know now what I am missing.

You don't say why you have abandoned your beautiful car to such a place. Your behaviour suggests wanton disregard and if I knew where it was I would take it into care
;)
I have to earn a few Bobbles to feed the wife then I can squander the rest on Frosty. :lol:
Look up Munin FPSO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts