XF Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all :)

Last Friday I took the car to the dealer to get a squeaky speaker grille sorted, for which they had to remove the door panel. I'm a little disappointed as in rectifying one problem, they have created another; the trim piece (at a 45 degree angle) infront of the interior door handle assembly now bangs every time the car hits a bump in the road.
It is looking like another trek back to Motherwell is in order, this time I'm going to book a courtesy car; last time I went, I hadn't, and was sitting in the showroom for three and a half hours.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Aha! :D On arrival at work this morning after a very rattley journey, I inspected the door panel, I pushed around a bit with my hand and heard a snap, so I pushed around some more and heard another; problem solved, the panel hadn't been snapped back on at the bottom! :lol:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
xfphillips said:
Aha! :D On arrival at work this morning after a very rattley journey, I inspected the door panel, I pushed around a bit with my hand and heard a snap, so I pushed around some more and heard another; problem solved, the panel hadn't been snapped back on at the bottom! :lol:
What has happened to the legendary Scottish engineering prowess? :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts