XF Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was wondering if there is L.E.D. lighting available for the front-end of my new Jaguar XF S/C and what their cost would be.

I have seen on some sites (including Jaguars') that there are replacement front chrome blades with LED lighting available, but I am unsure how to go about ordering them or if they really are available. I called my dealer and they had no idea that these were even an option. I have read varying discussions that the ones available from Jaguar can be ordered separately and other discussions where they must be ordered with a new bumper assembly.

Would another aftermarket comnpany be producing them?

Your help would be appreciated.

Michael

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi :D

The blades can be brought direct from Arden as a stand alone option but be warned they are very expensive as I have been looking myself. ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi,

Any luck in finding these or other LED option as I am looking to try and add something at the moment.

Gareth

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hi all

The LED front blades are part number C2Z 5751, which cost £437.00, and you'll also need the LED Blades fitting kit, part number C2Z 13637, which costs £102.64.

Probably best to get your Jag dealer to fit them.

Hope this helps. Steve

·
Registered
570 Posts
Beware of buying the LED blades from the Jaguar Aerodynamic pack and hoping to replace the blades on the standard bumper. They will not fit. They are a different length.

·
Registered
628 Posts
They are a different width as well. Im having the aero front bumper installed on Monday. here in the States, the LEDs are not available with this bumper and the lower center and outer inserts are chrome mesh.

·
Registered
550 Posts
My previous posts probably won't help then...

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
greenie said:
They are a different width as well. Im having the aero front bumper installed on Monday. here in the States, the LEDs are not available wit this bumper and the lower inserts are chrome.
And then, no doubt greenie we will see your car finally "dressed overall", as is said in the Royal Navy :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I definitely abandoned the idea of fitting the led blades after reading the installation instructions. It is a complex job, and I am afraid it might trigger other problems, like noise, vibrations, false contacts, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts