XF Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only picked up my XF RSport 2018 yesterday and hit a pigeon on its inaugural journey. It has cracked the passenger side grill cover and I haven't a clue how to remove it. Hopefully it's not a bumper off job. Could anybody help a lady in distress.

·
Premium Member
2012 XF V6 3.0 litre Diesel
74 Posts
I only picked up my XF RSport 2018 yesterday and hit a pigeon on its inaugural journey. It has cracked the passenger side grill cover and I haven't a clue how to remove it. Hopefully it's not a bumper off job. Could anybody help a lady in distress.
Sorry Panamahatowner, I'm afraid it is as that is the only way to get to that grill.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Our friend Hilton has recently published on YouTube a video of him removing the front bumper on his earlier model XF. The procedure should be very similar and is not as dificult as you may think.

·
Premium Member
2012 XF V6 3.0 litre Diesel
74 Posts
Our friend Hilton has recently published on YouTube a video of him removing the front bumper on his earlier model XF. The procedure should be very similar and is not as dificult as you may think.

I wish Hilton had done this video a lot earlier (not that he is at any fault here, just my own 'damn, wish this was around last year' thoughts lol) as he did explain it much better than other YouTube videos I had watched earlier to find out how to do it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts