XF Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because of the extraordinary level of spamming activity at present I am forced to suspend the registration process until Admin returns. In practice this means that new members will be able to complete registration but it will be suspended shortly afterwards.
I am sorry for the inconvenience but until I have advice from Admin, who is presently away, I have no other option available. :cry:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Totally understandable, especially after meeting "Lady Sonia" this morning in the XF discussions page!
She didnt say what model she had? :roll:

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zx10ben said:
Totally understandable, especially after meeting "Lady Sonia" this morning in the XF discussions page!
She didnt say what model she had? :roll:
It was definitely an X :!:
Good news, Admin sailed back today and magically fixed it so that "Lady Sonia" will not be back for a while. Mention was made of her heading off to Afghanistan where she was hoping to make new friends :lol:
Seriously, Admin devised a cunning plan and the result is that Forum membership is up and running again.

·
Administrator
433 Posts
Forum membership is now open again but I have had a few e-mails from users who have been caught by accident and have been inadvertantly banned.

Please accept my apologies for this but we have now solved the spam problem so please get in touch if your having any problems with you forum account.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Forum membership is now open again but I have had a few e-mails from users who have been caught by accident and have been inadvertantly banned.

Please accept my apologies for this but we have now solved the spam problem so please get in touch if your having any problems with you forum account.
I have been banned for life, apparently.......can I please be un banned??

Thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
A 'person' also.......after my life long ban has finally been lifted!

Cheers,

Peter

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did post elsewhere that we were having problems and the fastest way to correct issues is to PM me or use the feedback link. I can't undertake to read every message but PM's or emails will be seen.. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts