XF Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping to move the forum to the new server this evening so you may not be able to access the forum from late this evening onwards.

if all goes well we should be back in a few hours or at least by tomorrow morning - if not then I'll try my best not to lose everything for good!

·
Administrator
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And were back!

If anyone has any strange issues please let me know (with the forum). There are a few problems on the homepage which I will sort out ASAP.

If you do get any issues drop me a line or post here - hopefully the whole forum will run at a better pace!

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Admin
My Avatar has gone and the upload facility is missing at the moment. Also I see that Bob's signature picture has been lost :cry:

·
Administrator
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Forum sig pictures not working?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Trying to post a new topic but it wont let me, keep getting the message General Error. Any ideas?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Probably thinks you've started more than your fair share already! ;)

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Admin is working through the "issues" as and when reported but may take a little while.
Please report other glitches as and when they arise because they may not be all known :(

·
Registered
281 Posts
Steamdreamer said:
Fair point - but hey this one might actually be of interest to other forum members :lol:

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
XFAndy said:
Steamdreamer said:
Fair point - but hey this one might actually be of interest to other forum members :lol:
I am sure it will be Andy :) I have tried uploading a picture and it is not functioning but Admin :ugeek: is working on it :lol:

·
Administrator
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK PM's are fixed hopefully.

Apologies everyone for the problems I'm not a php / sql expert so I'm having to deal with each problem in turn - I was actually pleased it went so well last night! had thoughts of being down for a few days.

If you get an error message when you try to do something on the forum if you can PM the error message to me it will help me track it down.

Overall the forum seems to be running much quicker so i'll chase all these problems down as they arise and hopefully everything will be working in a couple of days.

XF Andy - can you send me the error message as this one is a bit strange as other posts seem to working OK - also if you let me know what you are posting in the message (like attachments etc)

·
Administrator
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK - Bob I have fixed attachments so they can now be uploaded but I can't seem to recover old attachments yet - I'll try and find a solution but if not you'll have to repost - sorry :(

·
Administrator
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Bob - Loving the sig :)

All attachments are working again now so no photos have been lost. Keep any errors coming I'm on a roll now.

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Glitches dealt with; I think you have got them all now Admin :lol:
Pictures are loading, Private Mails are working, Avatars and Signatures, and the whole thing is as quick as lightning :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts