XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my xf and the dealer forgot to order front parking sensors, among other things and was told you cannot fit them unless you order from the factory . So now im getting them fitted at a place in glasgow 4 sensors £300. and colour coded . and has already done 2 xfs . its for the wife she wont park without them , but they are good , so just too let anyone know.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Do they look obvious or are not so intrusive? Also, how are they operated? I'm thinking of getting aftermarket front sensors fitted at some point.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I must admit, I would have been quite happy to have the front sensors without the camera as I cant see myself using the camera that much, but we'll see.
Out of interest, when the sensors are fitted by your chappie, will they work in conjunction with the on screen display or will they just give out an audible tone?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sensors now getting fitted on wed 18 th july got a better deal as per recommended from my dealer and colour coded only audio sound with switch will post picture as soon as i get them fitted and give you my results

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got my front sensors fitted by auto electrician works fine verry happy colour coced as well £275 with a switch to turn off discreetly fitted .every time i go to load picture it tells me file too big , sorry untill i sus out how to put picture on i will

1 - 5 of 5 Posts