XF Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome. Beautiful looking cat, I am sure you will come to love it.

Reactions: JSF79

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I originally had an '07 Vauxhall diesel which many years of service but was not ULEZ compliant. In December of last year I looked to change to a ULEZ compliant and started looking at o8 to 10 plate 3litre XF petrol saloons. Also on my list were E-class coupe and Lexus GS450h. I wanted something for my daily commute that would also give a sense of pride of ownership and generally put a smile on my face. After being thwarted from buying an 08 XF I plumped for a pristine 59 plate E350CGi AMG coupe and all was well until mid January when it developed starting issues.
Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Cloud

While the problem was clearly immobiliser related it was not clear how to actually fix it. 3 months, 4 breakdowns, 3 fixes and 5 weeks in the garage followed and I finally gave up and got a full refund (all credit to Whitley Bay Motors for being totally stand up guys) and then I was back on the hunt.

The result is my 2015 XF see in the pictures above. It has the black and white leather interior and panoramic roof and just 65k miles. It
is I think, probably the most beautiful car I have ever seen in my life. I am already absolutely besotted with it!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi from a first time Jaguar owner. I took delivery of my 2015 XF 20d R-Sport to replace my beautiful but highly problematic Mercedes E-class coupe. I am still getting used to it but absolutely adore how it looks.
View attachment 51125 View attachment 51126
I agree, a very nice looking car!
I too have taken delivery of my first ever Jaguar, mine is a 2014 XFS 3.0D V6 Premium Luxury & I love mine!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Reactions: ricardo

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I agree, a very nice looking car!
I too have taken delivery of my first ever Jaguar, mine is a 2014 XFS 3.0D V6 Premium Luxury & I love mine!
had exactly the same trim and colour combo outside....fantastic car

·
Registered
4 Posts
had exactly the same trim and colour combo outside....fantastic car
I love driving mine, so comfy & just floats around without a care in the world but then makes ya nip ya bum cheeks when ya put ya foot down & want to get on! 🤣 I really like my interior too, very simple but smart ! 👍

Attachments

Reactions: Bik3rz
1 - 11 of 11 Posts