XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, First post from me. I own a 08 2.7D PL in Pearl Grey with charcoal interior and loved it sooooo much that I have ordered a new 3.0D PL in Bot Fire with Barley which I collect in mid August. (took a long time to decide as Pearl is such a fantastic colour. Main reason I write is that I use my car mostly in Germany and I have always admired their absolute belief that all things German are the best. That said I get mobbed when I park up and the audis always overtake slowly to admire my Jag. You have no idea how pleasing it is to see them drool. Trust me this is a fantastic machine and I have owned BMW 5 ser which doesn't touch the Jag apart from top end. Thanks for the forum and web site it is great. I tried to attach photo but says its too big a file ?????

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nice colour choice, I know someone who will be pleased it's not another Ultimate Black, although I'm sure you'll discover that you get quite a few different colours with Botanical! :)

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
Welcome to the forum ohyeh :)
I am hoping that it is a typo and that your colour is indeed Botanical Green and not Botanical Fire :!:
You say with Barley; is that throughout or have you been able to specify a dark carpet, unlike mine, which is a bit of a pain to protect from muddy boots etc. :(

·
Registered
425 Posts
If you want to attach a photo you will need to resize it first so that it fits onto the page.

Do you have photo editing software, if so, use the resize option. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts