XF Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,
I've just get my confirmation from the dealership that my SV8 Jaguar in Vapour Gray will be with me in a month time which i'll spent to make a nice den for my Cat , as planned finished the wedding and now it the Car :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
Congratulations on both counts - but next time (if there is one!), please get your priorities sorted better than that ;)

·
Administrator
22,496 Posts
XF Man said:
Gents,
I've just get my confirmation from the dealership that my SV8 Jaguar in Vapour Gray will be with me in a month time which i'll spent to make a nice den for my Cat , as planned finished the wedding and now it the Car :D :D :D :D :D
Congratulations to you and your wife :)
We look forward to seeing some pictures of both the den and the car as soon as they are built and ready. Mind you, I am not sure that we will enjoy seeing, in our winter, evidence of the cheap petrol and constant sunshine that you enjoy in Saudi.
By the way, keep in mind that it is not just Gents that visit this forum; I know of two lady readers at Jaguar Customer Relations, and I am sure they will not be the only ones.
Maybe your new wife is now keeping an eye on you ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pekem said:
XF Man said:
Gents,
Congratulations to you and your wife :)
We look forward to seeing some pictures of both the den and the car as soon as they are built and ready. Mind you, I am not sure that we will enjoy seeing, in our winter, evidence of the cheap petrol and constant sunshine that you enjoy in Saudi.
By the way, keep in mind that it is not just Gents that visit this forum; I know of two lady readers at Jaguar Customer Relations, and I am sure they will not be the only ones.
Maybe your new wife is now keeping an eye on you ;)
first of all , than you pekem and good to hear from you. 2nd: i do wish for cheap petrol in UK because if i needed any spare parts for my Jag it would be cheaper , got my drift. even if it means that the price of petrol would increase here is saudi - i don't think it would be as bad as you guys have it there.
Last , for all the lady readers i want to apologies :oops: for my mistake it is just a bad habbit i carried from work

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When i Finally did order My Jag ,some rich man buys it

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
you wont believe what happened to me and how the Jag dealer screwed me up big time , only 2 weeks till i get me Jag i got a phone call last night

me:hello
jag salesman: hi , we are sorry but apparently the car that was booked for you has been sold to someone else.

me: :shock: WHAT THE ****? WHY?

salesman: well he came in with cash and we didn't receive the OK signal from your Bank.

well the rest was me cursing that sales man and i don't know when i closed the phone i felt as if i hated the XF , i know that is not right i do love the XF and for that i have to wait for the next shipment in "2 month time or more". it was the worst night of my life. i never felt so heart broken :cry: XFMAN clear and out.

·
Administrator
22,496 Posts
That is shattering news XF Man and I am really sorry to read it. :(
I have to say that you may have the sun and cheap petrol, although the price of ours is now coming down nicely, I do not envy your country’s business ethics. :!:
How can that "salesman" live with himself :?:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm Going to put the order for my car at the end of the month but i think i'm love to the XF is fading because of all the problems that other XFers are having. if i'm going to spend 250k SAR on a car i don't want it to fall apart as if it a Korean cheap car. :eek:

maybe i need a family intervention to pull me back into the XF Family, my wife was so shocked when i told her i might change my mind. so guys need help to put me back on track

·
Administrator
22,496 Posts
Don't believe all you read in the newspapers and don't get niggles reported on forums out of perspective XF Man.
Now you tell us all exactly what is troubling you and in no time at all we will have you feeling better again :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just don't want to spend most of my days going in and out the dealer , fixing this and fixing that. i know that buying a car nowadays is more about luck than science you may buy the flawless XF and the one after you buys the flawed one or the other way around. and if i got a bad one , fixing it would be a big deal for me because for 5 years it would be considered as my "company financed car". so it have to comply with the safety regulation of the company and they are so anal about safety and quality control.

so how can i get a flawless XF if there is such thing ?

even though i normally believe that flawed is better that Perfect , because I'm flawed so i would be Perfect match :ugeek:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Come on, XFMan, get a grip!!

Heed all the wise words about the characteristics of fora like this, where we obsess about things!

Consider the increasing thousands of satisfied users, who never need to blow off steam in here!

Be like me, and be damn glad you have the chance to drive one of the most gorgeous sports saloons ever made!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not sure where you live XF MAn but I have the SV8 also. Its useless in the snow. The SV8 's power is awsome and you'll love it.

·
Administrator
22,496 Posts
passatglx said:
Not sure where you live XF MAn but I have the SV8 also. Its useless in the snow. The SV8 's power is awsome and you'll love it.
passatglx
XF Man could ask you that question but if you look to the left side of his post you will see, because his Profile was completed, that he lives in Saudi Arabia, Eastren province, Safwa
Not much snow there I suppose. :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Depends how far he drives!!! :lol:

Sorry...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Steamdreamer said:

Heed all the wise words about the characteristics of fora like this, where we obsess about things!

Consider the increasing thousands of satisfied users, who never need to blow off steam in here!

Be like me, and be damn glad you have the chance to drive one of the most gorgeous sports saloons ever made!
i guess so Steamdreamer i think you are right but the thing is , local dealer said they sold only 40 XFs in the eastern province , so i haven't seen one on the road becasue i would follow the owner and ask him about the car.

and i don't drive fast , just 140kph but not aggressive though

i really hope i would still buy the XF but its chances are getting low now

·
Administrator
22,496 Posts
XF Man said:
Steamdreamer said:

i guess so Steamdreamer i think you are right but the thing is , local dealer said they sold only 40 XFs in the eastern province , so i haven't seen one on the road becasue i would follow the owner and ask him about the car.and i don't drive fast , just 140kph but not aggressive though

So what's the difference in asking an owner on the side of the road about his experience of his XF and asking the members and owners of this forum about their XF's
:?:

·
Registered
294 Posts
pekem said:
XF Man said:
Steamdreamer said:

i guess so Steamdreamer i think you are right but the thing is , local dealer said they sold only 40 XFs in the eastern province , so i haven't seen one on the road becasue i would follow the owner and ask him about the car.and i don't drive fast , just 140kph but not aggressive though

So what's the difference in asking an owner on the side of the road about his experience of his XF and asking the members and owners of this forum about their XF's
:?:

Confucius Pete, he say.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well it would deffer becasue i'd be asking how is the local dealer with fixing those problem and dose he really change them on warranty or not. but as far buying one you guys are doing the cheering and thank you for that

1 - 17 of 17 Posts