90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loving the new car, completely different to my XFs,
No glitches so far driven 600 miles.
will post pictures soon, now to sell the XF

·
Registered
405 Posts
Good to hear your enjoying it so far! I too can't wait for your piccies....what spec did you go for?

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Congratulations. I bet you are loving that "command sitting position".

·
Registered
759 Posts
I am enjoying my replacement F Pace having done 880 miles since March 1st. No drive line vibration excellent panel fit and paint and better build quality than the reject so my faith in the brand is being restored.Rejection process was handled in a very professional way by Jaguar CRC.

IMG_0358.jpg

·
Administrator
22,463 Posts
Good news Royston, now enjoy :)

PS. Edit picture before posting and you will overcome the issue of them appearing in the wrong view.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Good news Royston, now enjoy :)

PS. Edit picture before posting and you will overcome the issue of them appearing in the wrong view.
Yes, that's right. I have the same problem. If I post a photo from my iPhone in this forum, it will be turned upside down. But every editing on the computer will put it right. So just make an ever so small editing like zooming, colour change no matter how slight. And then post the edited photo, not the original. I use Apple's "Photos" on my iMac to do the editing, but other software may work as well. Strangely, photos from my digital camera are never turned upside-down. But with the fine photos produced by phones today, I don't use my camera a lot anymore. And a good advice is to put your phone in landscape mode instead of portrait mode by turning it 90 degrees when taking photos. It is much better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts