XF Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not many owners out there yet? Got to wait until early June for mine and am gagging for more photos of colours interiors..

Someone make me jealous!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
John said:
Not many owners out there yet? Got to wait until early June for mine and am gagging for more photos of colours interiors..

Someone make me jealous!
Champagne with Truffle Ignore the mats, Jaguar sent a LHD accessory set in error. Now corrected.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Got my chassis number today and informed car has moved into sales; the wait is nearly over. This is getting painful seeing all the fantastic pictures being posted but my light has now been switched on at the end of the tunnel.

·
Registered
3 Posts
NO!!!

My delivery date is April 25th, tomorrow!!! I can't wait, my wife and I will be picking up our XF at 10 am [EDT]. We went into the dealership and ordered it in Porcelain color with Champagne / Truffle interior last week on the 17th. It was hard deciding on the color, we were leaning towards the Azure Blue, but that was so close to the color of our current 2005 XJ8L that we are selling. So we ordered it in Porcelain which we both like very much.

After reviewing this forum it looks like I'm the only one with an XF in this color; that's fine by me. In addition, I noticed lenghty time between ordering the XF and the final delivery to the owners posting in this forum. The XF became available at USA dealerships in March and I'm told that they can't keep them in stock because they are selling fso ast. So, where are the other USA owners???

·
Registered
45 Posts
Anybody know how the production is performing as I am eagerly awaiting my
extra fantastic. Due at the dealers on 29th.
Permission for a pre delivery GUSH..

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have about another 6 weeks to wait, although I was offered a cancellation by the dealer for mid may in midnight.
Keep the threads coming boys can not get enough of them.

gary

·
Registered
374 Posts
^ I got mine in a similar situation. The dealer had one coming within a day or two that they were going to use as their demonstrator and offered it to me. It was brand new, unregistered and had the colour scheme that I wanted. I could have done with the front parking sensors but i've learned to negotiate a sharp turn into one part of my driveway with the help of my wife who was giving me guidance on how many inches I had to spare between the front corner of the bumper and the corner of the house. Other than that, there is plenty of kit in the XF as standard.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts