XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
A week ago I had to be recovered as the parking brake had locked on and warnings everywhere about "parking brake and DSC mafunctions". The vehicle wouldn't move. Needleds to say , by the time Jaguar assist had arrived it had reset itself! The vehicle has now been in the dealers (Colliers at Tamworth) for a week and keeps failing tests.
I have this dreadful feeling that this is going to be an ongoing problem, assuming they track down the fault, now.
Anyone else with eclectrical malfunctions and what esxpereince of long term rectification?

·
Registered
38 Posts
JayDee said:
Hi,
A week ago I had to be recovered as the parking brake had locked on and warnings everywhere about "parking brake and DSC mafunctions". The vehicle wouldn't move. Needleds to say , by the time Jaguar assist had arrived it had reset itself! The vehicle has now been in the dealers (Colliers at Tamworth) for a week and keeps failing tests.
I have this dreadful feeling that this is going to be an ongoing problem, assuming they track down the fault, now.
Anyone else with eclectrical malfunctions and what esxpereince of long term rectification?
So far I've had:

CATS fault
Smart key battery low
no smart key present, please insert valid smart key into slot (or words to that effect).

Early days yet though :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, News from Jaguar.
Apparently it is the handbrake motor, so this is currently being replaced. They are confident that this will solve to problem ! We'll see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts