XF Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been looking through the PDF manual I have downloaded and noticed it comes with a sunblind! Not realising this, does anyone have any pics of this and confirm it comes on the Prem Lux as standard.

thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just checked out Jaguar website - its 300quid as an option!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yep £300 option. I have it on my car and very useful

out of interest micalee how come your car will be midnight? they stopped building midnight cars in June

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I ordered it back in March. Jaguar website still show that it is available under 'Build you XF' so that will be a new question then?

If they don't do Midnight Metallic anymore, what will I get?

K

·
0 Posts
There is a switch on the light console in front of the rear view mirror, 2 switches side by side, 1 for the parking sensors and the other for the blind.
Hope you're enjoying the new car :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Had a look there before but didn't see anything. Will nip back out to the car and check now.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It's cold out there. Nope no switch or button. Nothing but the lights.....

I do have sunblind I can see it. Just don't seem to have the switch. Also don't have the button for the parking aid...

K

·
0 Posts
Maybe they have moved the switch on the new models?? The switch should illuminate in the dark

·
Registered
47 Posts
Had to nip to the shop before (for something we didn't need, but any reason :) ) couldnt find it in the dark ..... Will have a good read of the manual tonight.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Err I ordered it, will check my order sheet again, also where is the parking assist button moved to?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just checked the order sheet and it's listed on there in black and white. Will have to place a call to the shop.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just got back from my local Jag dealership, he confirmed that it's a "mis-build" it's missing the buttons......

I'm not happy at all

K

·
0 Posts
I've never heard of that before, hopefully as it's just the buttons missing it's a quick fix for them!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts