XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there --
three issues seem apparent on my new (to me) 3k demo supercharged XF. Seems to have been very well taken care of, but:

1. None of the windows are auto-close, though all are auto-open.
2. The wing mirrors do not fold in when I hold down the two mirror select buttons (per user guide)
3. (this may be me!) The DSC light in the instrument cluster and the amber light on the DSC button are NOT illuminated by default. Only by holding down the DSC button for some time each trip. I want DSC on -- should these ambers be illuminated? Or if they are does that mean the DSC system is off? I am confused and can't find answers on this in the guide or anywhere online.

Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
70 Posts
hi alyslinger
there is a set procedure for the windows where when you put them up you release the switch the reapply in the uppositio for couple of secs until you hear a click.Then do the same when fully down and then the "one shot" should work.
If you have supercharged model should work also check the setting for the mirrors on the touch screen also check that the mirrors fold when double lock the car if not then may be a fault with the mirrors.
DSC is defaulted to fully on and you use the button to decrease the support from the system.The warning light on the dash only on when the system is operating or if fully disabled.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fantastic!
Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. Everything is clear now, except the wing mirrors. I do have a supercharged, but I am in the US, and I'm not sure that feature is standard here. If it is I suppose I should check the mirrors professionally.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts