XF Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HerculesPP
Wrote last Friday:
"Even Better! - as I am typing this message, I've just had a call from Jaguar Customer Service to confirm that they had couriered a disk to my dealers and the fix had just been applied. What fantastic service - i'm not even an owner for another 162 hours (not that i'm counting)"

HerculesPP
Not much longer now to wait; in the meantime you need to keep your mind on the job :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Friday 30th January - 9.30am - take delivery of my XF, I'm very excited.

I've got 1 pic already from where car came of low-loader before it's PDI and accessories were fitted.

Will post more ASAP

P

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now just try and get some sleep :twisted:
Fifteen and half hours of pure torture remaining :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
So happy......

·
Registered
294 Posts
So now we know your name AND your reg!

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Super car HerculesPP, great pictures, thank you :)
I am slightly surprised that "you know who" didn't use headed paper; obviously not media savvy :eek:

·
Registered
176 Posts
How special was that.... :!: :?: :)
Something like that, that takes little effort on their part, makes a huge difference to the buyer.... very touched by that - I would love a welcome like that on collection.
I know when hubby collected his XK he got a bunch of flowers, and as nice as that was it wasnt really appropriate for a man, but a 'unisex' welcome set up like yours , HerculesPP, was so thoughtful and Im sure made you feel great/special.
(Oh, and if there are any Jag dealership reps reading this, a bottle of plonk & some choccies would be much appreciated too ;) )

·
Registered
294 Posts
My dealers plant a tree for each car delivered - I think that's great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts