XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Last week I received both my new XF as well as my new cell phone (Nokia N97). I am trying to upload the contacts from my Nokia to the Jag but I cannot get it working. I have already copied all contacts on the sim card and docking the N97 works fine. Does anyone have experience with the N97?

Thanks,
Flying Dutchman

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
Welcome to the forum Flying Dutchman :)
I have just taken delivery of my car and the Sales guy connected my iPhone perfectly in a couple of minutes. Sadly, I could not tell you now how he did and of course I certainly could not in relation to your Nokia. However, we do have a lot of people with Nokia kit here and I suspect that someone will be along to give you a view in due course.
Again, welcome to the forum and if you get the opportunity, please post a picture of your car showing it, and a little of The Netherlands. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Flying Dutchman said:
Hi,
Last week I received both my new XF as well as my new cell phone (Nokia N97). I am trying to upload the contacts from my Nokia to the Jag but I cannot get it working. I have already copied all contacts on the sim card and docking the N97 works fine. Does anyone have experience with the N97?

Thanks,
Flying Dutchman

If you look on the Jaguar site it has a section where you can put in your VIN number and the model of the phone and it tells you how compatible it is.

It hasn't got the N97 listed yet as it is very new - but I guess it is probably the same as the N95 or N96.

It seems that only the iPhones are 100% compatible - but you can still only get these on O2.

I have an N95 and am looking to change this to an N97 after I get my car and so will be interested in knowing how you get on.

I will let everyone know how I get on in due course as well.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Hi, I had the same problem with my Nokia E66, it was a new model at the time, I don't know how yours operates but I will tell you how I did mine, it might be similar. Bring up your contacts, select options, scroll down to mark all, then send, select bluetooth and send. Make sure you have auto update (Ithink it's called) for the phonebook selected on your comms screen. Sorry if this isn't of any help, but worth a try. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts